Friday, April 24, 2009

wat's wrong today huh??!

morning go skul...
after passup my homework..
sit in my place...
dhen read my rencana n spelling...
forget read lol==
y i will sat wats wrong today leh??

1.when recess....felicia stand bside me...
suddenly she pull my hair...
walao!!

2.same thng occurrence...michael oso pull my hair..
shit la~

3.when skul tuition...twist tio hand when take skul bag..

4.when go toilet almost wan fell down...the floor so slip...
go die laaaa...

5.when skul let out...roti beng(loo tee beng)say me...(he say wat i cant say laa)
bc it is about some1..

6.when going tuition...the stair thr gt a bat==
hai me scared tio...

7.after tuition ...when i at my apartment de guardhouse wan walk bek home...
suddenly....rain...==
i din take umbrella...T.T
wet ka liao...shit laaa

so unlucky today.......haiz

10 comments: