Saturday, April 25, 2009

shit laa....

today...
saturday..
agak 10:30a.m lk tat wake up...
dhen eat breakfast...
aftertat i go bath...
i tell my mum tat teacher say me must go do spectacles liao...T.T
i ask my mum dunwan tell dad tis thng...he will scold
..
....
......
wtf she go tell my dad!go die la...
hai wa tio scold...T.T
shit la!!!!!
my dad say:
''tell u tat dont always play com liao..
degil ka more la..
c..nw wan wear spectacles liao..
u thnk wear liao beautiful a?!>.<
(i din say lol..me pun dunwan wear de laaaaaa==)
after play com tio sms...dhen watch movie!
watch movie liao dhen sms..play com!
if 1 day i ki siao i fall yr hp to it rosak u tio noe...
c u will hw?!''
haiz...
saturday wake up tio scold...
mom...(都是你害的啦)!!!!!
shit..!

22 comments:

  1. lol...haiz...dun say people eng fail la...broken eng more interest ma...alice...calm down...

    ReplyDelete
  2. he dunno...wear spectacles ka ''yeng'' la...(if suit with you)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya i wan wear spec.....but......

    ReplyDelete
  4. lolx....wear liao mana beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  5. if u buy yeng ehh spectacles ma good lo...ur eyes didnt gt any problem...

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha...u wan me diam a???make me...xP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Celine:u ma ask ur mom take u go make 1 cool de spectacles lo..

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol...u ma say ur eye gt a little problem ma can lo...

    ReplyDelete
  9. if check it out liao ma die lorhx..==

    ReplyDelete
  10. same...die lo...or 说好听一点...GO TO HEAVEN LO~

    ReplyDelete