Tuesday, April 21, 2009

. . . .

today morning wake up..
walao..rain!
so my mum call my untie take me go skul with her car lo...
mana tau..
drive her car go ka guardhouse nia...
c tio very jam..lol
so we take umbrella walk go..
skul beg n shoes wet ka liao ki...geram!
go in class..
OMG!forgot read rencana...gai liao...
so me tio sit beside n read it lo...
ho chai ko noe tam puk laa..hehe
agak 1.50p.m..go in girl guite class
teacher gv us play games..O.o
wuu~~
the game so childish
we std6 de ppl play liao very SIASUI
but....tio force play...
haiz...suak!
but play ki lai oso ok laa..not bad..xD
after playing tat game..
dunno say tio wat topic..
miie..angelince..celine ki siao(3 siao po)
in bside sing (为你而活)..
haha!
we really play ka ki siao liao..
ho chai teacher din hear tio..
3:20p.m.
sebas come skul take me home..
n teach me play rubik's cube
c ka me blur blur....==''
paiseh haa
hehe
after bek home...
sis n her bf take me go prangin mall
on the way go thr very jam lo
reach thr..
go popular buy thng..
dhen go walk walk c shirt..
haiz... wan buy many shirt de..
but only buy tio 1 nia...
bc...
i take rm30 go..the shirt 1=rm29.90
remainder 10 sen==
buy wat leh??
buy shit oso nt enough lol
haha
gt time take my shirt de photo gv u all c..
aftertat we go new world park
go mum mum....
sis bf so (tam chiak)XD
eat many....==
but he very thin n tall lol
lk pink panter==
aftertat tio bek home liao...
today dunno y...
go ka whr pun jam 1..
go pm JAM
bek from new world park oso JAM
walao..beh tahan lol

(today de thng tio si aneh nia..other de dunno wan hw to write)

11 comments: